Think Again I
How to Understand Arguments

share ›
‹ links

Below are the top discussions from Reddit that mention this online Coursera course from Duke University.

How to Understand Arguments Think Again: How to Reason and Argue Reasoning is important.

Evaluation Interpretation Language Linguistics

Next cohort starts June 29. Accessible for free. Completion certificates are offered.

Affiliate disclosure: Please use the blue and green buttons to visit Coursera if you plan on enrolling in a course. Commissions Reddsera receives from using these links will keep this site online and ad-free. Reddsera will not receive commissions if you only use course links found in the below Reddit discussions.

Taught by
Dr. Walter Sinnott-Armstrong
Professor
and 1 more instructor

Offered by
Duke University

Reddit Posts and Comments

0 posts • 50 mentions • top 42 shown below

r/PhilosophyBookClub • comment
5 points • Timedoutsob

There is a great fun course on [Reason and Logic on Coursera] (https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments#%20).

You might want to check out History of philosophy without any gaps podcast for a nice fun intro to earlier philosophy.

r/exjw • comment
4 points • lucky607

I took a Corsera class on arguments once. I had fun finding all of the argument words in the WT. https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/islam • post
3 points • NeedToRegisterQuick
Some advice and feedback for a Muslim interested in learning some lite Islamic philosophy?

I've set my mind to read and learn some lite philosophy.

An online MOOC on arguments as well as the other four in its series. They go into reasoning and avoiding fallacies.

Aristotle's Rhetoric.

Plato's The Republic.

Machiavelli's The Prince.

Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.

Tamim Ansary's Destiny Disrupted: A History of the World through the Islamic Eyes.

And most importantly, Al-Ghazali's Breaking the Two Barriers and Disciplining the Soul.

I plan to read all these books to gain a diverse understanding of philosophy before delving deeper into Islamic philosophy. Is this a good idea? I already consider myself a believing Muslim Alhamdulilah w/ a decent iman.

Also because they're all reviewed highly, can contribute to my self development and sound really interesting.

Do you think this would be a decent start? My eventual goal would be to understand Islamic Fiqh and Jurisprudence. I'd like to understand the process that goes behind developing fatwas and interpretations. Perhaps I may go to a university for this, I haven't decided yet - setting a 5-7 year timeline for this.

My one concern is probably logical thinking since I've struggled with Maths in the past.

Edit: I'm also aiming to learn Arabic in a 5-7 years time scale too

r/pics • comment
2 points • the_howard14

Thank you so much, please come back any time if you want to get your ass handed to you in an argument again.

Why not try this while you're at it.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/brasil • comment
2 points • tedisalive

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/getdisciplined • comment
2 points • Timedoutsob

It's a great course. Well worth the time to do it. I also recommend [Think Again. How to reason & argue] (https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments) really great fun course with great lecturers.

r/askphilosophy • post
2 points • NeedToRegisterQuick
Some advice and feedback for a Muslim interested in learning some lite Islamic philosophy? (x-post /r/Islam)

I've set my mind to read and learn some lite philosophy.

An online MOOC on arguments as well as the other four in its series. They go into reasoning and avoiding fallacies.

Aristotle's Rhetoric.

Plato's The Republic.

Machiavelli's The Prince.

Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.

Tamim Ansary's Destiny Disrupted: A History of the World through the Islamic Eyes.

And most importantly, Al-Ghazali's Breaking the Two Barriers and Disciplining the Soul.

I plan to read all these books to gain a diverse understanding of philosophy before delving deeper into Islamic philosophy. Is this a good idea? I already consider myself a believing Muslim Alhamdulilah w/ a decent iman.

I just have trouble with argumentation and rhetoric. I realised this with this year's election.

So that's why I'm aiming to complete them, I feel as if they'd be able to help me argue and convey more effectively my opinions in a debate or piece of writing as well as analysing an opponent's.

Also because they're all reviewed highly, can contribute to my self development and sound really interesting.

Do you think this would be a decent start? My eventual goal would be to understand Islamic Fiqh and Jurisprudence. I'd like to understand the process that goes behind developing fatwas and interpretations. Perhaps I may go to a university for this, I haven't decided yet - setting a 5-7 year timeline for this.

My one concern is probably logical thinking since I've struggled with Maths in the past. I'm thinking to start doing programming/algorithm problems, give discrete maths another shot and learn mathematical proofing.

I'm also aiming to learn Arabic in a 5-7 years time scale too.

Since this is /r/askphilosophy and not /r/Islam I'd like some feedback for the texts I've chosen - doesn't have to be purely from an Islamic perspective.

r/IWantToLearn • comment
1 points • BlueKing7642

Coursera has a series of free online courses on informal logic and reasoning This is the first one. All of them are self pace. https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

Also one of the professors who teach the course has a book that’s very good(though it’s not required for the course)

Understanding Arguments: An introduction to Informal Logic

r/GolfGTI • comment
1 points • Xmeromotu

My problem with the Deutsche Auto Parts opinion you cite is

  1. You don’t even address what I said, so you cannot claim I’m “wrong” if you’re not citing something relevant. Yes, I’m a lawyer, so when I tell you you’re citing irrelevant material, it’s a professional opinion not some drivel from a kid who googled the question. 🤣

  2. DAP is trying to sell me something, so obviously their “solution” to this non-problem is to tell me that I need their product. Shockingly, that is exactly what your article recommends! 😱

  3. Popular Mechanics is a legitimate publication written and/or edited by engineers, and is trying to sell magazines and advertising rather than products (directly) so it has little incentive to mislead you and a tremendous incentive to make sure its information is accurate so you’ll buy the next issue.

Try this class: https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/BreadTube • comment
1 points • 1Bam18

Might be useful to take some philosophy classes through coursera. I haven't taken any personally, although I'm using it for some other topics and they're generally pretty good (although it's possible a specific course might be bad). https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments here's the first class from their Think Again series which is taught by a professor from Duke University. All the material is free if you click on "enroll for free" and scroll down to "Full course, no certificate".

r/IWantToLearn • comment
1 points • BlueKing7642

Coursera has a series of free courses on understanding arguments called Think Again

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

They also have a course called Intellectual Humility which is about having a healthy sense of your knowledge gaps.

r/videos • comment
1 points • Timedoutsob

Yeah but that is true. But conversation is not the right word, argument is the correct term.

The point of an argument should be a collaborative exchange of ideas and to find out what ideas are true/fasle and sound or not sound. Thus both parties learn from the other party and draw a conclusion between them. Where possible.

I recommend this free course [how to understand arguments] (https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments) on coursera.

r/NoStupidQuestions • comment
1 points • anonmind12

Consider learning how to assess the validity of your opinions better. For example this free course about arguments on Coursera could help.

r/AskReddit • comment
1 points • broccoli_meister

Here's a course link if you're curious, looks good, though I haven't done it myself. Have done philosophy otherwise though

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/AskScienceDiscussion • comment
1 points • Timedoutsob

ok wow. That was more than i was expecting.

It's interesting that you use the word choice to describe dirt drying in the sun. I'd be more inclined to say that there are happenings. Of which if you believe that humans don't have freewill then our choices are just happenings as well.

You then go on to use the word control for cities. Surely it's not control but rather a random process that results in an outcome. Control implies some deliberate action as does choice.

So I could see the argument that cities and the environment are occurring in a particular way which is impacting our behaviour.

But if as you say objects like humans are making decisions aren't we deciding to live and work in cities despite the outcomes of it?

You should maybe write out your argument in [standard form] (https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments/lecture/DNwmg/standard-form) to help you get your argument consolidated in your mind.

Also i highly recommend the course on reason & argument that i linked to. Really fun and endlessly beneficial.

r/slatestarcodex • comment
3 points • AlternativeEbb

At one point I started but didn’t finish a pretty great Coursera course on this. It might have been this one: https://www.coursera.org/learn/critical-thinking-skills

Edit: actually, I think it was this one. https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/PublicFreakout • comment
1 points • a_realnobody

You do, or you wouldn't have started this ridiculous conversation with me in the first place.

I found a course for you. Hopefully you will learn what arguments are and how to make them. Best of luck!

Edited because oops, not free.

r/KotakuInAction • comment
1 points • FreeThinkingMan

"You labeling my echochamber as alt right when it is alt left disproves your logical arguments, I won't tell you how but it does. You don't know what empricism is because it disproves your arguments, I won't tell you how though. You don't know what null hypothesis, this also disproves you, but I will also not produce a logical argument how for that either. Hurr Durr".

You truly don't know how logical discourse works, you would be far less emotional and you would communicate like an adult if you did. Don't feel bad, most of your ilk doesn't know how to either, so when confronted with reason, how on earth are you supposed to provide logical counter arguments in defense of your positions? This is what happens when you never step out of your echochamber and never challenge your ideas through logical discourse. You never obtain the ability to construct logical arguments and counter arguments for your positions so you are left with childish quips. It is truly sad that you are unable to engage in logical discourse, which is one of the few things that separates us from non human animals. I presume your an adult, but if you aren't then I guess you still have a chance at obtaining this important life skill, I just hope you have the intellectual honesty to comprehend what I am articulating to you at this moment.

I encourage you to take this four part online class from Duke, it is free. I honestly didn't know the importance of logical arguments in defending positions, how to follow them, and how to structure them before I trained to do so when I studied philosophy. When you learn how to think logically and support your views with logical arguments you will be surprised at how many of your beliefs are baseless and illogical. I urge you to go down that rabbit hole. I recommend you work to obtain this skill and use it to construct arguments for the things you dogmatically believe. It is a fun journey, go down the rabbit hole.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

You are welcome.

Edit: this skill set will also help you follow the arguments of your information sources so you will be able to identify when they are talking out of their asses. This is common for right wing propaganda and youtube personalities they will use tone instead of logic in order to instill views.

r/Mcat • comment
1 points • RPSavant

in that case I would go with Kaplan over EK their books have useful test-taking tips. other than that it might be better to take a lot of practice tests so you can improve critical thinking for the test. Or go really far down the rabbit hole and start taking a course on argumentation, inductive and deductive reasoning, and logical fallacies

r/Mcat • comment
1 points • RPSavant

in that case I would go with Kaplan over EK their books have useful test-taking tips. other than that it might be better to take a lot of practice tests so you can improve critical thinking for the test. Or go really far down the rabbit hole and start taking a course on argumentation, inductive and deductive reasoning, and logical fallacies

r/IWantToLearn • comment
1 points • grassygreens

I don't know if this is the type of thing you're looking for but Coursea has a series of courses on this topic. Obviously it's a time commitment but it's interesting

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/cringe • comment
1 points • firsttimeforeveryone

Dude... tell me where I said you were wrong 100% because you were using logical fallacies. All I did was point out your fallacies. I actually entertained your first one and answered it.

>You say we can't directly compare watching someone starve and dropping bombs from the sky. Neither of these actions were as sanitary and passive as you characterize them. Both Nazi death camp guards and the soldiers bombing civilian targets with incendiary bombs are actively murdering people. It is, in fact, directly comparable.

Ok!!!!!!!! - again this isn't an argument against my original point - argue against how I classify the people I'm talking about not try to draw a parallel and say how it proves me wrong. But ok... What I was getting at is there is a difference for humans and how we conceptualize others' deaths when you are up in the sky dropping a bomb vs watching someone wither away in front of you. If you think they are directly comparable, that is laughable.

>In other words, "I was only following orders." Which a bomber crew that dropped incendiary bombs on civilian targets would never have had to say because their side won the war.

What are you on about? This has nothing to do with who won the war. I said in my other comment I would be fine if you mourned/celebrated Nazi bombers that died doing the Blitz.

>Argument

Look I'll make the fucking argument for you... the argument against me isn't that "oh but what about the Nazi's derp derp derp." The argument against what I said is that humans have free will and saying they knew what they were doing was wrong and wasn't achieving victory so any moral human would not have done the action.

Dude, you don't know how to make a proper logical argument. It's sad you tried to point out a logical fallacy I made and just got it wrong. Just some suggestions.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/logic-introduction

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

Bye

r/askphilosophy • comment
1 points • as-well

> Should I start with formal or informal logic?

Depends a bit on your goal. If you want to learn more about arguments, informal logic and/or argumentation theory is what you're looking for.

> Any Youtube channels you recommend?

I'm not aware of any good ones that don't get into a lesswrongian obsession with fallacies.

Maybe try this Coursera class (should be free):https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

Looking around I also found this for a more formal approach. I cannot vouch for the quality: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbMVogVj5nJS1F-yeDwn16nsuYrpSYzaO

r/PublicFreakout • comment
1 points • FreeThinkingMan

If I wanted to hear your life story and the ways that you lie to yourself that you are not a willfully ignorant bigot then I would have asked to hear these delusions.

> I have not engaged in what you believe to be a logical argument and I have expressed support against the concept of legally compelled speech backed by the monopoly on violence wielded by the state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_to_amend_the_Canadian_Human_Rights_Act_and_the_Criminal_Code

I recommend you actually read the bill that bigot Peterson and you are opposed to, just to know the type of bigotry you are supporting. Do you recall what I specifically responded to you when you expressed your desire for trans people to be attacked regularly by business owners, the government, and most of the backwards people they encounter in life? What you had quoted had specifically referred to me pointing out that Peterson was saying that the left doesn't care about trans people this is a part of some grand nefarious conspiracy theory for language to begin nothing(presumably as some Marxist plot to destroy western civilization, if you listen to the other bigoted dumbshit he says, which I am sure you agree with was well). What Peterson was doing in that specific instance was attacking that bill and the left based on irrational arguments and fear mongering, basically causing people to support bigoted actions by the government that will cause widespread suffering and literal death of a minority group who he dehumanizes and has zero respect for(repealing c-16).

> You've apparently never heard of a simple conversation or discussion; you treat an exchange of words and ideas as if it is a mathematical proof that is ultimately incorrect because someone made a simple mistake with a sign;

When people provide arguments that are not logical and do not appeal to mathematical logical proof then the rationality of the statement is the same as saying, "the sky is blue therefore homosexuals all molest kids". So yes, I am correct in thinking that, and yes you are incorrect for thinking that is incorrect. Peterson is not some person having a discussion, he is presenting himself as an academic providing the reasons why he is correct. It is absolutely appropriate to critique his reasons based off mathematical logic to deduce whether his reasoning is correct or the equivalent of him saying the sky is blue therefore... x. That is exactly what I did, exactly what you refused or were unable to comprehend, simply because you believe his right wing bigoted views, because he sure as shit did not provide logical arguments for his positions. So he is in fact saying the sky is blue therefore x and now all the sheep who listen to him now think that their bigotry and support of the repealing c16 is rational and justified.

This is particularly why he is spreading hate speech and people protest him. He is not saying some "brave truths" that support inconvenient reality liberals refuse to accept, he is saying/promoting bigotry of the worst sort, just like any random uneducated neo nazi, only with the facade and patina of a person expressing a logical expert opinion. He is just speaking to the prejudices of people who already agree with his anti trans positions and his traditional right wing values, who all just confirmation bias their worldviews and bigoted values like yourself. So yes, you are indeed blindly and irrationally supporting bigotry and saying the illogical hate speech of a charlatan is in fact logical and correct. It is not.

> I've been engaging in all kinds of interesting political and social and technical and philosophical discussions since the BBS days of 30 years ago

This literally means nothing because you never knew how to follow a logical argument or knew the value of a logical argument, so throughout all those 30 years you just confirmation biased your ignorance with perhaps your views changing on or two things because you liked the way they sounded. Having a gay son does not magically make you not a right wing bigot which you obviously are based on the rhetoric you are so easily duped by and your blind opposition to laws that do indeed exist to protect a minority group you probably want to die based on your policy position on things affecting them(read that bill). You are literally opposing trans people from being protected by Canada's human rights act.

> You are either a very dedicated and consistent troll or you are a very sad and pathetic person. Maybe both.

Grow up kid, this is another ad hominem, people with logic on their side which you clearly don't have and are unable identify don't fall back on. You can't fathom the utility and professional value of what I get out of these interactions, but to humor your red herring/ad hominem with more of an explanation would be idiocy. Unlike you who thinks sharing your life story somehow makes you correct, I know that it does not. I recommend you get a refund on your community college classes on philosophy/logic and take this 4 part course so you can escape your bigoted and ignorant worldview. Come back and read my original response to that Peterson video so you can follow what is being said like a logical adult and challenge your bigoted right wing worldview, it will be quite illuminating. You will be able to comprehend what you once did not like magic.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/IWantToLearn • comment
1 points • dimaboyko

My advice would be to get some Critical Thinking course to get to know basic stuff. For example in here. And then practice it, try to avoid some of those biases when you forming your opinion about something.

r/PhilosophyBookClub • comment
1 points • Timedoutsob

Check out a history of philosophy without any gaps podcast maybe.

also you could try

Bertrand Russell's audio book A History of Western Philosophy

Also there are some good lecture series on The great courses.

Good exestentialism one by Robert Solomon.

And then there is some good lectures on youtube by Gregory B Sadler

https://www.youtube.com/user/gbisadler

I'd be interested in anyone's opinion on Gregory B Sadler actually.

Also for really quick intro there is a the Crash Course Philosophy which is great

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNgK6MZucdYldNkMybYIHKR

And there are some good quick free courses on Coursera.

How to think and reason. is a fantastic course everyone should take if they are a beginner or haven't studied much logic.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/atheism • comment
1 points • Ransom__Stoddard

Look at Coursera.org. They have a series of courses from Duke university that go through logic and reason.

​

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/getdisciplined • comment
3 points • beingisdoing

You could try coursera. They provide free online courses offered by various universities. They are well organized and easy to access. They usually offer some materials and might require or suggest you buy a few books. I'd stick with the required to stuff to save money.

I would also try to not get carried away as it can become an addiction trying to consume as much information as possible. Do one or two courses at a time, max, depending on the amount of free time you have available.

As far as topics? Just start exploring. They have tons. But I'd suggest getting a good variety. For example, a course on Buddhism and then a course on argumentation. A course on history and then one on personal finance. Here are some of their offerings:

https://www.coursera.org/learn/leading-the-life-you-want

https://www.coursera.org/learn/science-of-meditation?

https://www.coursera.org/learn/modern-world

https://www.coursera.org/learn/the-science-of-well-being

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

https://www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy

r/politics • comment
1 points • ETfhHUKTvEwn

A whole bunch of people lacking critical research skills making long-winded videos, does not research make.

https://www.udemy.com/critical-thinker-academy/ https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments https://www.coursera.org/learn/critical-reasoning#

r/videos • comment
1 points • ebilgenius

So Trump's not allowed to have any credit whatsoever for unemployment going down, just because it's kinda sorta maintaining a trend rate?

That's fucking retarded. You're just rigging the definition. If it keeps going down then it's only "following the trend", if it stays the same then Trump's failing, and if it goes up then Trump's failing.

Here's a few articles you might want to read first before you make arguments like this:

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

https://www.coursera.org/learn/critical-reasoning

https://www.coursera.org/learn/mindware

r/JordanPeterson • comment
1 points • FreeThinkingMan

All he does is talk about and promote the right wing conspiracy theory of cultural marxism which is undeniable if that is what you were referring to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoG9zBvvLQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_V3qEYQQYU

> From the Phrase "When he talks about"

WTF is that supposed to communicate... Then you criticize my reading comprehension skills to make up for you inability to communicate ideas. You have to be trolling.

I don't discriminate against people for what they are, I exclusively evaluate the words and logic they use and judge their arguments based on that which I have done with you. You simply aren't providing any logical arguments for anything and are making no sense. Please take this four part course if you care about the truth and meaningful discourse about important issues, you will easily see through Peterson's laughably poor arguments and how manipulative he is afterwards.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/askphilosophy • comment
1 points • Mauss22

There are some guidelines provided at r/AskPhilosophyFAQ. See this post. The first section, "Short Broad Overviews" is relevant if you can find online versions.

The FAQ also has posts on things like video (YouTube) and audio (Podcast) recommendations. Extra podcast: Panpsychast. Extra video: the Harvard Justice series by Sandel.

There are lots of MOOCs: John Holbo's Reason and Persuasion; Stanford's Mathematical Thinking (MOOC); the two on Ancient Philosophy, on Plato & Aristotle; one on Critical Thinking.

r/askphilosophy • comment
3 points • Mauss22

Beginner friendly Intro: https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments/. I've got Hughes Critical Thinking on my shelf. It seemed fine, but the critical thinking course was designed to be way too easy, so I don't know if I got much out of it.

Free, general logic resources: Stanford's Intro to logic and Mathematical Thinking- w/ Free online tools for completing exercises; Paul Teller's Modern formal logic primer - w/ free tools for completing exercises; Peter Smith’s Teach Yourself Logic and other materials, like his reading guide; Katarzyna Paprzycka Logic Self-Taught - w/ free workbook; J. Ehrlich's "Carnap Book" - w/ free exercises & tools; Open Logic Project - and List of other open/free sources.

Modal Logic: http://cgi.csc.liv.ac.uk/\~frank/MLHandbook//

Free Software: Carnap!, Truth Table Gen, Taut (prop/pred)

Not Free: Gensler's Introduction to Logic, Howard Pospesel's Introductions to Formal Logic (prop and pred). If you buy Pospesel's, I stumbled across this prof's page. She uploads videos using the software, solving proofs, etc.

Common Symbols: here

Lists of Rules of Inference: here, here, here, here

(In)formal Fallacies: Most lists are non-exhaustive. Here's one and another.

r/videos • comment
0 points • ETfhHUKTvEwn

I think every point you made was significantly misinformed. You might do better to study critical thinking a few months instead of politics.

For example:

It takes very little to see

>Puts unemployment down to 3.8%

does not describe reality even remotely accurately.

-----

some critical thinking courses:

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

https://www.coursera.org/learn/critical-reasoning#

https://www.coursera.org/learn/mindware

r/askphilosophy • comment
2 points • Mauss22

Beginner friendly Intro: https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments/. I've got Hughes Critical Thinking on my shelf. It seemed fine, but the critical thinking course was designed to be way too easy, so I don't know if I got much out of it.

Free, general logic resources: Stanford's Intro to logic and Mathematical Thinking- w/ Free online tools for completing exercises; Paul Teller's Modern formal logic primer - w/ free tools for completing exercises; Peter Smith’s Teach Yourself Logic and other materials, like his reading guide; Katarzyna Paprzycka Logic Self-Taught - w/ free workbook; J. Ehrlich's "Carnap Book" - w/ free exercises & tools; Open Logic Project - and List of other open/free sources.

Modal Logic: http://cgi.csc.liv.ac.uk/\~frank/MLHandbook//

Free Software: Carnap!, Truth Table Gen, Taut (prop/pred)

Not Free: Gensler's Introduction to Logic, Howard Pospesel's Introductions to Formal Logic (prop and pred). If you buy Pospesel's, I stumbled across this prof's page. She uploads videos using the software, solving proofs, etc.

Common Symbols: here

Lists of Rules of Inference: here, here, here, here

(In)formal Fallacies: Most lists are non-exhaustive. Here's one and another.

r/KotakuInAction • comment
2 points • mnemosyne-0002

Archives for the links in comments:


I am Mnemosyne 2.1, No rest, no unarchived links. No matter the cost. ^^^^/r/botsrights ^^^^Contribute ^^^^message ^^^^me ^^^^suggestions ^^^^at ^^^^any ^^^^time ^^^^Opt ^^^^out ^^^^of ^^^^tracking ^^^^by ^^^^messaging ^^^^me ^^^^"Opt ^^^^Out" ^^^^at ^^^^any ^^^^time

r/China_Flu • post
1 points • adotmatrix
E-Learning During SARS-CoV-2

JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY:

• Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging: https://www.coursera.org/learn/neuroscience-neuroimaging

• An Introduction to the US Food System: Perspectives from Public Health: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/food-system

• International Travel Preparation, Safety and Wellness: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ international-travel

• Reducing Gun Violence in America: Evidence for Change: https://www.coursera.org/learn/gun-violence

• Confronting Gender Based Violence: Global Lessons for Healthcare Workers: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/gender-based-violence

• Chemicals and Health: https://www.coursera.org/learn/chemicals-health

• Major Depression in the Population: A Public Health Approach: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/public-health-depression

​

YALE UNIVERSITY:

Understanding Medical Research: Your Facebook Friend is Wrong: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/medical-research

The Science of Well-Being: https://www.coursera.org/learn/the-science-of-well-being

Music and Social Action: https://www.coursera.org/learn/music-and-social-action

America’s Written Constitution: https://www.coursera.org/learn/written-constitution

Roman Architecture: https://www.coursera.org/learn/roman-architecture

Essentials of Global Health: https://www.coursera.org/learn/essentials-global-health

Introduction to Classical Music: https://www.coursera.org/learn/introclassicalmusic

Introduction to Breast Cancer: https://www.coursera.org/learn/breast-cancer-causes-prevention

Moralities of Everyday Life: https://www.coursera.org/learn/moralities

Moral Foundations of Politics: https://www.coursera.org/learn/moral-politics

Introduction to Psychology: https://www.coursera.org/learn/introduction-psychology

Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principal and Persuasive Negotiator: https://www.coursera.org/learn/negotiation

​

Courses offered by THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH:

• Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks: https://www.coursera.org/learn/epidemic-pandemic-outbreak

• Disability Awareness and Support: https://www.coursera.org/learn/disability-awareness

• Gender and Sexuality: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workforce: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/gender-sexuality

• Disaster Preparedness: https://www.coursera.org/learn/disaster-preparedness

​

MUSEUM OF MODERN ART:

• Fashion as Design: https://www.coursera.org/learn/fashion-design

• Seeing through Photographs: https://www.coursera.org/learn/photography

• What is Contemporary Art?: https://www.coursera.org/learn/contemporary-art

• Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ art-activity

​

STANFORD UNIVERSITY:

• Standard Introduction to Food and Health: https://www.coursera.org/learn/food-and-health

• Introduction to Logic: https://www.coursera.org/learn/logic-introduction

• Love as a Force for Social Justice: https://www.coursera.org/learn/love-social-justice

• Cryptography I: https://www.coursera.org/learn/crypto

• International Women’s Health and Human Rights: https://www.coursera.org/learn/womens-healthhuman-rights

• Introduction to Mathematical Thinking: https://www.coursera.org/learn/mathematical-thinking

• Stories of Infection: https://www.coursera.org/learn/stories-of-infection

• Understanding Einstein: The Special Theory of Relativity: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ einstein-relativity

• Writing in the Sciences: https://www.coursera.org/learn/sciwrite

• Child Nutrition and Cooking: https://www.coursera.org/learn/childnutrition

​

Courses offered by WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY:

• Social Psychology: https://www.coursera.org/learn/social-psychology

• Understanding Memory: Explaining the Psychology of Memory through Movies: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/memory-and-movies

• The Modern and the Postmodern I: https://www.coursera.org/learn/modern-postmodern-1

• The Ancient Greeks: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ancient-greeks

• Scizophrenia: https://www.coursera.org/learn/schizophrenia

​

Courses offered by THE UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA:

• Indigenous Canada: https://www.coursera.org/learn/indigenous-canada

• Astro 101: Black Holes: https://www.coursera.org/learn/black-holes-astro-101

• Paleontology: Theropod Dinosaurs and the Origin of Birds: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ theropods-birds

• Paleontology: Ancient Marine Reptiles: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ancient-marine-reptiles

• Paleontology: Early Vertebrate Evolution: https://www.coursera.org/learn/early-vertebrate-evolution

• Bugs 101: Insect-Human Interactions:* https://www.coursera.org/learn/bugs-101 • Mountains 101*: https://www.coursera.org/learn/mountains-101

• Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology: https://www.coursera.org/learn/dino101

​

UNSW SYDNEY (THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES):

• Learning to Teach Online: https://www.coursera.org/learn/teach-online

• Designing the Future of Work: https://www.coursera.org/learn/designing-future-of-work

• Introduction to Systems Engineering: https://www.coursera.org/learn/systems-engineering

​

UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA:

• English for Career Development: https://www.coursera.org/learn/careerdevelopment

• Orchestrating Whole Classroom Discussion: https://www.coursera.org/learn/classdiscussion

• American Education Reform: History, Policy and Practice: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ edref

• Feeding the World: https://www.coursera.org/learn/feedingtheworld

• Wonders of Ancient Egypt: https://www.coursera.org/learn/wonders-ancient-egypt Page of 3 17

• English for Journalism: https://www.coursera.org/learn/journalism

• Exploring Renewable Energy Schemes: https://www.coursera.org/learn/exploring-renewable-energy

• Ancient Philosophy: Plato and his Predecessors: https://www.coursera.org/learn/plato

• Ancient Philosophy: Aristotle and his Predecessors: https://www.coursera.org/learn/aristotle

• Greek and Roman Mythology: https://www.coursera.org/learn/mythology

• English for Business and Entrepreneurship: https://www.coursera.org/learn/business

• Microeconomics: When Markets Fail: https://www.coursera.org/learn/microeconomics-part2

• Introduction to Ancient Egypt and its Civilization: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ introancientegypt

• Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/constitution

• An Introduction to American Law: https://www.coursera.org/learn/american-law

• Microeconomics: The Power of Markets: https://www.coursera.org/learn/microeconomics-part1

• Vital Signs: Understanding What the Body is Telling Us: https://www.coursera.org/learn/vital-signs

​

PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY:

• Creativity, Innovation and Change: https://www.coursera.org/learn/creativity-innovation

• Dairy Production and Management: https://www.coursera.org/learn/dairy-production

• Maps and the Geospatial Revolution: https://www.coursera.org/learn/geospatial Courses offered by PEKING UNIVERSITY:

• Chinese for Beginners: https://www.coursera.org/learn/learn-chinese

• Advanced Neurobiology I: https://www.coursera.org/learn/advanced-neurobiology1

Courses offered by YONSEI UNIVERSITY:

• Learn to Speak Korean I:* https://www.coursera.org/learn/learn-speak-korean1 • Wireless Communications for Everybody*: https://www.coursera.org/learn/wireless-communications

• Gender, Family and Social Change in Contemporary South Korea: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/social-change-korea

​

SOAS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON:

• Global Diplomacy: Diplomacy in the Modern World: https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-diplomacy

• Global Diplomacy: The United Nations in the World: https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-diplomacyun

• Global Energy and Climate Policy: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ globalenergyandclimatepolicy

• Understanding Research Methods: https://www.coursera.org/learn/research-methods

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY:

• Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health: https://www.coursera.org/learn/positive-psychiatry

• Cultural Competence: Aboriginal Sydney: https://www.coursera.org/learn/cultural-competence-aboriginalsydney

• Introduction to Calculus: https://www.coursera.org/learn/introduction-to-calculus

• Innovation through Design: Think, Make, Break, Repeat: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ innovation-through-design

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH:

• Animal Behaviour and Welfare: https://www.coursera.org/learn/animal-welfare

• Digital Footprint: https://www.coursera.org/learn/digital-footprint

• Intellectual Humility: Theory: https://www.coursera.org/learn/intellectual-humility-theory

• Understanding Obesity: https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-obesity

• Philosophy, Science and Religion: https://www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-science-religion-2

• Philosophy, Science and Religion: Science and Philosophy: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ philosophy-science-religion-1

• Know Thyself: The Value and Limits of Self-Knowledge: The Unconscious: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/know-thyself-the-unconscious

• Know Thyself: The Value and Limits of Self-Knowledge: The Examined Life: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/know-thyself-the-examined-life

• The Truth about Cats and Dogs: https://www.coursera.org/learn/cats-and-dogs

• Chicken Behaviour and Welfare: https://www.coursera.org/learn/chickens

• Philosophy and the Sciences: Introduction to the Philosophy of Cognitive Sciences: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-cognitive-sciences

• Philosophy and the Sciences: Introduction to the Philosophy of Physical Sciences: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-physical-sciences

• Code Yourself: An Introduction to Programming: https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-programming

• Fundamentals of Music Theory: https://www.coursera.org/learn/edinburgh-music-theory

• Introduction to Philosophy: https://www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy

​

Courses offered by THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO:

• Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/neurobiology

• Critical Issues in Urban Education:* https://www.coursera.org/learn/urban-education • Global Warming I: The Science and Modelling of Climate Change*: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/global-warming

• Internet Giants: The Law and Economics of Media Platforms: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/internetgiants

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF LONDON:

• Introduction to English Common Law:* https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-common-law • Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology*: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ getinmooc

• Film, Images & Historical Interpretation in the 20th-Century: The Camera Never Lies: https://www.coursera.org/learn/film-images

• Citizenship and the Rule of Law: https://www.coursera.org/learn/citizenship-rule-of-law

• Refugees in the 21st-Century: https://www.coursera.org/learn/refugees-21st-century Page of 6 17

​

DUKE UNIVERSITY:

• Oil & Gas Industry Operations and Markets: https://www.coursera.org/learn/oilandgas

• Music as Biology: What We Like to Hear and Why: https://www.coursera.org/learn/music-as-biology

• Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions: https://www.coursera.org/learn/basic-chemistry

• Understanding 9/11: Why 9/11 Happened and How Terrorism Affects Our World Today: https://www.coursera.org/learn/911-attack

• Chimpanzee Behaviour and Conservation: https://www.coursera.org/learn/chimp

• Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios: https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-chemistry

• Advertising and Society: https://www.coursera.org/learn/role-of-advertising

• English Composition I: https://www.coursera.org/learn/english-composition

• Introduction to Genetics and Evolution: https://www.coursera.org/learn/genetics-evolution

• The Challenges of Global Health: https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-health

• Think Again I: How to Understand Arguments: https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

• Sports and Society: https://www.coursera.org/learn/sports-society

• Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ renewable-energy-entrepreneurship 7

• Data Science Math Skills: https://www.coursera.org/learn/datasciencemathskills

• Dog Emotion and Cognition: https://www.coursera.org/learn/dog-emotion-and-cognition

​

Courses offered by THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO:

• The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/human-needs

• The Social Context of Mental Health and Illness: https://www.coursera.org/learn/mental-health

• Managing your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/physical-therapy-exercise

• Aboriginal Worldviews and Education: https://www.coursera.org/learn/aboriginal-education

​

Courses offered by VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY:

• Data Management for Clinical Research: https://www.coursera.org/learn/clinical-data-management

• Case Studies in Personalized Medicine: https://www.coursera.org/learn/personalizedmed

​

Courses offered by UNICEF:

• Social Norms, Social Change I: https://www.coursera.org/learn/norms

• Social Norms, Social Change II: https://www.coursera.org/learn/change

​

Courses offered by THE MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY:

• Write your First Novel: https://www.coursera.org/learn/write-your-first-novel

• Write a Feature Length Screenplay for Film or Television: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ write-a-feature-length-screenplay-for-film-or-television

​

Courses offered by THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN:

• Model Thinking: https://www.coursera.org/learn/model-thinking

• Introduction to Cataract Surgery: https://www.coursera.org/learn/cataract-surgery

• Act on Climate: Steps to Individual, Community and Political Action: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/act-on-climate Page of 9 17

• Mindware: Critical Thinking for the Information Age: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ mindware

• The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/success

• Sleep: Neurobiology, Medicine and Society: https://www.coursera.org/learn/sleep

• The Finite Element Method for Problems in Physics: https://www.coursera.org/learn/finite-elementmethod

• Internet History, Technology and Security: https://www.coursera.org/learn/internet-history

• Leading for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/leading-for-equity-diversity-inclusion

• Instructional Methods in Health Professions Education: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ instructional-methods-education

​

Courses offered by THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY:

• Epidemics: The Dynamics of Infectious Diseases: https://www.coursera.org/learn/epidemics

​

THE CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY:* • Introduction to International Criminal Law*: https://www.coursera.org/learn/international-criminallaw

​

Courses offered by THE GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY:

• Introduction to User Experience Design: https://www.coursera.org/learn/user-experience-design

• Control of Mobile Robots: https://www.coursera.org/learn/mobile-robot

​

NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, SINGAPORE:

• Introduction to Forensic Science: https://www.coursera.org/learn/forensic-science

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA:

• Introduction to Personal Branding: https://www.coursera.org/learn/personal-branding

• Age of Jefferson: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ageofjefferson

​

THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY:

• Leading Healthcare Quality and Safety: https://www.coursera.org/learn/quality-healthcare

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA:

• Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space: https://www.coursera.org/learn/astro

• Astrobiology: Exploring Other Worlds: https://www.coursera.org/learn/astrobiology-exploring-otherworlds

• Learning How to Learn for Youth: https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn-youth

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO:

• Introduction to Algae: https://www.coursera.org/learn/algae

• Our Energy Future: https://www.coursera.org/learn/future-of-energy

​

Courses offered by THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA:

• Resilience in Children Exposed to Trauma, Disaster and War: Global Perspectives: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/resilience-in-children

• Introduction to Human Behavioural Genetics: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ behavioralgenetics

• Preventing Chronic Pain: A Human Systems Approach: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ chronic-pain

​

Courses offered by THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL:

• Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ environmental-law

• Copyright for Educators and Librarians: https://www.coursera.org/learn/copyright-for-education

• Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes: https://www.coursera.org/learn/infection-prevention

​

Courses offered by THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY:

• Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course: https://www.coursera.org/learn/nanotechnology

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE:

• Epigenetic Control of Gene Expression: https://www.coursera.org/learn/epigenetics

• Rethinking Ageing: Are We Prepared to Live Longer?: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ageing

• Foundations of International Psychiatry: https://www.coursera.org/learn/international-psychiatry

​

Courses offered by THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK:

• International Cyber Conflicts: https://www.coursera.org/learn/cyber-conflicts

• Foundations for Assisting in Home Care: https://www.coursera.org/learn/home-care

• Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning and Success: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/emerging-technologies-lifelong-learning

​

Courses offered by THE UNIVERSITY OF LAUSANNE:

• Challenging Forensic Science: How Science should Speak to Court: https://www.coursera.org/ learn/challenging-forensic-science

• Unethical Decision Making in Organizations: https://www.coursera.org/learn/unethical-decisionmaking

​

Courses offered by THE BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC:

• Guitar for Beginners: https://www.coursera.org/learn/jazz-improvisation

• Guitar Scales and Chord Progressions: https://www.coursera.org/learn/guitar-scales-chord-progressions

• Teaching Popular Music in the Classroom: https://www.coursera.org/learn/teaching-popular-music

• Jazz Improvisation: https://www.coursera.org/learn/guitar

​

THE AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATIONAL HISTORY:

• The Science of Stem Cells: https://www.coursera.org/learn/stem-cells

• Our Earth’s Future: https://www.coursera.org/learn/earth-climate-change

• Evolution: A Course for Educators: https://www.coursera.org/learn/teaching-evolution

​

UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO:

• From the Big Bang to Dark Energy: https://www.coursera.org/learn/big-bang

• Global Health Policy: https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-health-policy

• Words Spun Out of Images: Visual and Literary Culture in Nineteenth Century Japan: https://www.coursera.org/learn/visual-literary-culture-in-japan

​

THE KOREA ADVANCED INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:

• Meditation: A Way to Achieve your Goals in your Life: https://www.coursera.org/learn/self-reflectionmeditation

​

UNIVERSITY OF AMSTERDAM:

• Classical Sociological Theory: https://www.coursera.org/learn/classical-sociological-theory

• Introduction to Communication Science: https://www.coursera.org/learn/communication

• Media Ethics and Governance: https://www.coursera.org/learn/media-ethics-governance

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA:

• Discover Best Practice Farming for a Sustainable 2050: https://www.coursera.org/learn/best-practicefarming-sustainable-2050

• Agriculture, Economics and Nature: https://www.coursera.org/learn/agriculture-economics-nature

​

UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER:

• Managing Responsibly: Practicing Sustainability, Responsibility and Ethics: https:// www.coursera.org/learn/responsible-management

• Introduction to Physical Chemistry:* https://www.coursera.org/learn/physical-chemistry • Our Earth: Its Climate, History and Processes*: https://www.coursera.org/learn/our-earth

• Water Supply and Sanitation Policy in Developing Countries Part I: Understanding Complex Problems: https://www.coursera.org/learn/water

• Global Health and Humanitarianism: https://www.coursera.org/learn/health-humanitarianism

​

THE NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY:

• Fundamentals of Digital Image and Video Processing: https://www.coursera.org/learn/digital

• Career 911: Your Future Job in Medicine and Healthcare: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ healthcarejobs

• Introduction to Reproduction: https://www.coursera.org/learn/reproductive-health

​

CALTECH:

• The Evolving Universe: https://www.coursera.org/learn/evolvinguniverse

• The Science of the Solar System: https://www.coursera.org/learn/solar-system

​

L’ÉCOLE DES PONTS PARISTECH:

• Electric Vehicles and Mobility: https://www.coursera.org/learn/electric-vehicles-mobility

​

TECHNICHE UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN:

• The Basics of Trauma Surgery: https://www.coursera.org/learn/trauma-surgery-basics

• Health Care IT: Challenges and Opportunities: https://www.coursera.org/learn/healthcare-it

r/China_Flu • post
1 points • adotmatrix
E-Learning During SARS-CoV-2

JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY

• Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging www.coursera.org/learn/neuroscience-neuroimaging

• An Introduction to the US Food System: Perspectives from Public Health www.coursera.org/learn/food-system

• International Travel Preparation, Safety and Wellness www.coursera.org/learn/international-travel

• Reducing Gun Violence in America: Evidence for Change www.coursera.org/learn/gun-violence

• Confronting Gender Based Violence: Global Lessons for Healthcare Workers www.coursera.org/learn/gender-based-violence

• Chemicals and Health www.coursera.org/learn/chemicals-health

• Major Depression in the Population: A Public Health Approach www.coursera.org/ learn/public-health-depression

​

THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY

• Epidemics: The Dynamics of Infectious Diseases www.coursera.org/learn/epidemics

​

YALE UNIVERSITY

• Understanding Medical Research: Your Facebook Friend is Wrong www.coursera.org/ learn/medical-research

• The Science of Well-Being: www.coursera.org/learn/the-science-of-well-being

•Music and Social Action: www.coursera.org/learn/music-and-social-action

• America’s Written Constitution: www.coursera.org/learn/written-constitution

• Essentials of Global Health www.coursera.org/learn/essentials-global-health

• Introduction to Breast Cancer www.coursera.org/learn/breast-cancer-causes-prevention

•Moralities of Everyday Life www.coursera.org/learn/moralities

•Moral Foundations of Politics: www.coursera.org/learn/moral-politics

• Introduction to Psychology: www.coursera.org/learn/introduction-psychology

• Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principal and Persuasive Negotiator: www.coursera.org/learn/negotiation

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH

• Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks www.coursera.org/learn/epidemic-pandemic-outbreak

• Disability Awareness and Support www.coursera.org/learn/disability-awareness

• Gender and Sexuality: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workforce www.coursera.org/ learn/gender-sexuality

• Disaster Preparednesshttps://www.coursera.org/learn/disaster-preparedness

​

MUSEUM OF MODERN ART

• Fashion as Design https://www.coursera.org/learn/fashion-design

• Seeing through Photographs https://www.coursera.org/learn/photography

• What is Contemporary Art?: https://www.coursera.org/learn/contemporary-art

• Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art https://www.coursera.org/learn/ art-activity

​

STANFORD UNIVERSITY

• Standard Introduction to Food and Health**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/food-and-health

• Introduction to Logic https://www.coursera.org/learn/logic-introduction

• Love as a Force for Social Justice https://www.coursera.org/learn/love-social-justice

• Cryptography I https://www.coursera.org/learn/crypto

• International Women’s Health and Human Rights: https://www.coursera.org/learn/womens-healthhuman-rights

• Introduction to Mathematical Thinking: https://www.coursera.org/learn/mathematical-thinking

• Stories of Infection: https://www.coursera.org/learn/stories-of-infection

• Understanding Einstein: The Special Theory of Relativity: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ einstein-relativity

• Writing in the Sciences**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/sciwrite

• Child Nutrition and Cooking**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/childnutrition

​

WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY

• Social Psychology**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/social-psychology

• Understanding Memory: Explaining the Psychology of Memory through Movies www.coursera.org/learn/memory-and-movies

• The Modern and the Postmodern I**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/modern-postmodern-1

• The Ancient Greeks**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ancient-greeks

• Scizophrenia**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/schizophrenia

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA

• Indigenous Canada**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/indigenous-canada

• Astro 101: Black Holes**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/black-holes-astro-101

• Paleontology: Theropod Dinosaurs and the Origin of Birds**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ theropods-birds

• Paleontology: Ancient Marine Reptiles**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ancient-marine-reptiles

• Paleontology: Early Vertebrate Evolution**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/early-vertebrate-evolution

• Bugs 101: Insect-Human Interactions**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/bugs-101 • Mountains 101**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/mountains-101

• Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/dino101

​

UNSW SYDNEY (THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES)

• Learning to Teach Online**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/teach-online

• Designing the Future of Work**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/designing-future-of-work

• Introduction to Systems Engineering**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/systems-engineering

​

UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA

• English for Career Development**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/careerdevelopment

• Orchestrating Whole Classroom Discussion**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/classdiscussion

• American Education Reform: History, Policy and Practice https://www.coursera.org/learn/edref

• Feeding the World**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/feedingtheworld

• Wonders of Ancient Egypt**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/wonders-ancient-egypt

• English for Journalism**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/journalism

• Exploring Renewable Energy Schemes**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/exploring-renewable-energy

• Ancient Philosophy: Plato and his Predecessors**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/plato

• Ancient Philosophy: Aristotle and his Predecessors**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/aristotle

• Greek and Roman Mythology**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/mythology

• English for Business and Entrepreneurship**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/business

• Microeconomics: When Markets Fail**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/microeconomics-part2

• Introduction to Ancient Egypt and its Civilization**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ introancientegypt

• Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases www.coursera.org/learn/constitution

• An Introduction to American Law**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/american-law

• Microeconomics: The Power of Markets https://www.coursera.org/learn/microeconomics-part1

• Vital Signs: Understanding What the Body is Telling Us https://www.coursera.org/learn/vital-signs

​

PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY

• Creativity, Innovation and Change https://www.coursera.org/learn/creativity-innovation

• Dairy Production and Management https://www.coursera.org/learn/dairy-production

• Maps and the Geospatial Revolution https://www.coursera.org/learn/geospatial

​

PEKING UNIVERSITY

• Advanced Neurobiology I https://www.coursera.org/learn/advanced-neurobiology1

​

SOAS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON

• Global Diplomacy: Diplomacy in the Modern World**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-diplomacy

• Global Diplomacy: The United Nations in the World**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-diplomacyun

• Global Energy and Climate Policy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ globalenergyandclimatepolicy

• Understanding Research Methods**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/research-methods

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

• Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/positive-psychiatry

• Cultural Competence: Aboriginal Sydney**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/cultural-competence-aboriginalsydney

• Introduction to Calculus**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/introduction-to-calculus

• Innovation through Design: Think, Make, Break, Repeat https://www.coursera.org/learn/innovation-through-design

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH

• Animal Behaviour and Welfare**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/animal-welfare

• Digital Footprint**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/digital-footprint

• Intellectual Humility: Theory**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/intellectual-humility-theory

• Understanding Obesity**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-obesity

• Philosophy, Science and Religion**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-science-religion-2

• Philosophy, Science and Religion: Science and Philosophy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ philosophy-science-religion-1

• Know Thyself: The Value and Limits of Self-Knowledge: The Unconscious www.coursera.org/learn/know-thyself-the-unconscious

• Know Thyself: The Value and Limits of Self-Knowledge: The Examined Life www.coursera.org/learn/know-thyself-the-examined-life

• The Truth about Cats and Dogs**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/cats-and-dogs

• Chicken Behaviour and Welfare**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/chickens

• Philosophy and the Sciences: Introduction to the Philosophy of Cognitive Sciences www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-cognitive-sciences

• Philosophy and the Sciences: Introduction to the Philosophy of Physical Sciences www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-physical-sciences

• Code Yourself: An Introduction to Programming**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-programming

• Fundamentals of Music Theory**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/edinburgh-music-theory

• Introduction to Philosophy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO

• Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/neurobiology

• Critical Issues in Urban Education**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/urban-education

• Global Warming I: The Science and Modelling of Climate Change https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-warming

• Internet Giants: The Law and Economics of Media Platforms https://www.coursera.org/learn/internetgiants

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF LONDON

• Introduction to English Common Law**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-common-law

• Film, Images & Historical Interpretation in the 20th-Century: The Camera Never Lies**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/film-images

• Citizenship and the Rule of Law**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/citizenship-rule-of-law

• Refugees in the 21st-Century**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/refugees-21st-century

​

DUKE UNIVERSITY

• Oil & Gas Industry Operations and Markets**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/oilandgas

• Music as Biology: What We Like to Hear and Why**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/music-as-biology

• Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/basic-chemistry

• Understanding 9/11: Why 9/11 Happened and How Terrorism Affects Our World Today**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/911-attack

• Chimpanzee Behaviour and Conservation**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/chimp

• Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-chemistry

• Advertising and Society**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/role-of-advertising

• English Composition I**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/english-composition

• Introduction to Genetics and Evolution**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/genetics-evolution

• The Challenges of Global Health**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-health

• Think Again I: How to Understand Arguments**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

• Sports and Society**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/sports-society

• Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ renewable-energy-entrepreneurship 7

• Data Science Math Skills**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/datasciencemathskills

• Dog Emotion and Cognition**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/dog-emotion-and-cognition

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO:

• The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs www.coursera.org/learn/human-needs

• The Social Context of Mental Health and Illness https://www.coursera.org/learn/mental-health

• Managing your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise https://www.coursera.org/learn/physical-therapy-exercise

• Aboriginal Worldviews and Education https://www.coursera.org/learn/aboriginal-education

​

VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY

• Data Management for Clinical Research https://www.coursera.org/learn/clinical-data-management

• Case Studies in Personalized Medicine https://www.coursera.org/learn/personalizedmed

​

UNICEF

• Social Norms, Social Change I https://www.coursera.org/learn/norms

• Social Norms, Social Change II https://www.coursera.org/learn/change

​

THE MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY

• Write your First Novel https://www.coursera.org/learn/write-your-first-novel

• Write a Feature Length Screenplay for Film or Television https://www.coursera.org/learn/write-a-feature-length-screenplay-for-film-or-television

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN

• Model Thinking https://www.coursera.org/learn/model-thinking

• Introduction to Cataract Surgery https://www.coursera.org/learn/cataract-surgery

• Act on Climate: Steps to Individual, Community and Political Actionwww.coursera.org/learn/act-on-climate

• Mindware: Critical Thinking for the Information Age https://www.coursera.org/learn/mindware

• The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know www.coursera.org/learn/success

• Sleep: Neurobiology, Medicine and Society**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/sleep

• The Finite Element Method for Problems in Physics**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/finite-elementmethod

• Internet History, Technology and Security**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/internet-history

• Leading for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education https://www.coursera.org/learn/leading-for-equity-diversity-inclusion

• Instructional Methods in Health Professions Education https://www.coursera.org/learn/instructional-methods-education

​

NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, SINGAPORE

• Introduction to Forensic Science https://www.coursera.org/learn/forensic-science

​

THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY

• Leading Healthcare Quality and Safety https://www.coursera.org/learn/quality-healthcare

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA

• Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space https://www.coursera.org/learn/astro

• Astrobiology: Exploring Other Worlds https://www.coursera.org/learn/astrobiology-exploring-otherworlds

• Learning How to Learn for Youth https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn-youth

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO

• Introduction to Algae https://www.coursera.org/learn/algae

• Our Energy Future https://www.coursera.org/learn/future-of-energy

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA

• Resilience in Children Exposed to Trauma, Disaster and War: Global Perspectives www.coursera.org/learn/resilience-in-children

• Introduction to Human Behavioural Genetics https://www.coursera.org/learn/ behavioralgenetics

• Preventing Chronic Pain: A Human Systems Approach https://www.coursera.org/learn/ chronic-pain

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL

• Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy https://www.coursera.org/learn/environmental-law

• Copyright for Educators and Librarians https://www.coursera.org/learn/copyright-for-education

• Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes https://www.coursera.org/learn/infection-prevention

​

THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY

• Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course https://www.coursera.org/learn/nanotechnology

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE

• Epigenetic Control of Gene Expression**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/epigenetics

• Rethinking Ageing: Are We Prepared to Live Longer?: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ageing

• Foundations of International Psychiatry**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/international-psychiatry

​

THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK

• International Cyber Conflicts https://www.coursera.org/learn/cyber-conflicts

• Foundations for Assisting in Home Care**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/home-care

• Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning and Success**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/emerging-technologies-lifelong-learning

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF LAUSANNE

• Challenging Forensic Science: How Science should Speak to Court**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/challenging-forensic-science

• Unethical Decision Making in Organizations https://www.coursera.org/learn/unethical-decisionmaking

​

THE BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC:

• Guitar for Beginners**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/jazz-improvisation

• Guitar Scales and Chord Progressions**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/guitar-scales-chord-progressions

• Teaching Popular Music in the Classroom**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/teaching-popular-music

• Jazz Improvisation**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/guitar

​

THE AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATIONAL HISTORY:

• The Science of Stem Cells**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/stem-cells

• Our Earth’s Future**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/earth-climate-change

• Evolution: A Course for Educators**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/teaching-evolution

​

UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO:

• From the Big Bang to Dark Energy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/big-bang

• Global Health Policy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-health-policy

• Words Spun Out of Images: Visual and Literary Culture in Nineteenth Century Japan**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/visual-literary-culture-in-japan

​

UNIVERSITY OF AMSTERDAM

• Classical Sociological Theory**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/classical-sociological-theory

• Introduction to Communication Science**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/communication

• Media Ethics and Governance**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/media-ethics-governance

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA

• Discover Best Practice Farming for a Sustainable 2050**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/best-practicefarming-sustainable-2050

• Agriculture, Economics and Nature**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/agriculture-economics-nature

​

UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER:

• Managing Responsibly: Practicing Sustainability, Responsibility and Ethics**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/responsible-management

• Introduction to Physical Chemistry**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/physical-chemistry • Our Earth: Its Climate, History and Processes**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/our-earth

• Water Supply and Sanitation Policy in Developing Countries Part I: Understanding Complex Problems**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/water

• Global Health and Humanitarianism**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/health-humanitarianism

​

THE NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY

• Fundamentals of Digital Image and Video Processing**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/digital

• Career 911: Your Future Job in Medicine and Healthcare**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ healthcarejobs

• Introduction to Reproduction**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/reproductive-health

​

CALTECH:

• The Evolving Universe**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/evolvinguniverse

• The Science of the Solar System**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/solar-system

​

TECHNICHE UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN:

• The Basics of Trauma Surgery**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/trauma-surgery-basics

• Health Care IT: Challenges and Opportunities**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/healthcare-it

r/China_Flu • post
1 points • adotmatrix
E-Learning During SARS-CoV-2

JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY

• Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/neuroscience-neuroimaging

• An Introduction to the US Food System: Perspectives from Public Health**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/food-system

• International Travel Preparation, Safety and Wellness**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ international-travel

• Reducing Gun Violence in America: Evidence for Change**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/gun-violence

• Confronting Gender Based Violence: Global Lessons for Healthcare Workers**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/gender-based-violence

• Chemicals and Health**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/chemicals-health

• Major Depression in the Population: A Public Health Approach**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/public-health-depression

​

THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY

• Epidemics: The Dynamics of Infectious Diseases**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/epidemics

​

YALE UNIVERSITY

• Understanding Medical Research: Your Facebook Friend is Wrong**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/medical-research

• The Science of Well-Being: https://www.coursera.org/learn/the-science-of-well-being

•Music and Social Action: https://www.coursera.org/learn/music-and-social-action

• America’s Written Constitution: https://www.coursera.org/learn/written-constitution

• Essentials of Global Health**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/essentials-global-health

• Introduction to Breast Cancer**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/breast-cancer-causes-prevention

•Moralities of Everyday Life**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/moralities

•Moral Foundations of Politics: https://www.coursera.org/learn/moral-politics

• Introduction to Psychology: https://www.coursera.org/learn/introduction-psychology

• Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principal and Persuasive Negotiator: https://www.coursera.org/learn/negotiation

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH

• Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/epidemic-pandemic-outbreak

• Disability Awareness and Support**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/disability-awareness

• Gender and Sexuality: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workforce**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/gender-sexuality

• Disaster Preparedness**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/disaster-preparedness

​

MUSEUM OF MODERN ART

• Fashion as Design**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/fashion-design

• Seeing through Photographs**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/photography

• What is Contemporary Art?: https://www.coursera.org/learn/contemporary-art

• Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ art-activity

​

STANFORD UNIVERSITY

• Standard Introduction to Food and Health**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/food-and-health

• Introduction to Logic**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/logic-introduction

• Love as a Force for Social Justice**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/love-social-justice

• Cryptography I**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/crypto

• International Women’s Health and Human Rights: https://www.coursera.org/learn/womens-healthhuman-rights

• Introduction to Mathematical Thinking: https://www.coursera.org/learn/mathematical-thinking

• Stories of Infection: https://www.coursera.org/learn/stories-of-infection

• Understanding Einstein: The Special Theory of Relativity: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ einstein-relativity

• Writing in the Sciences**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/sciwrite

• Child Nutrition and Cooking**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/childnutrition

​

WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY

• Social Psychology**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/social-psychology

• Understanding Memory: Explaining the Psychology of Memory through Movies**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/memory-and-movies

• The Modern and the Postmodern I**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/modern-postmodern-1

• The Ancient Greeks**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ancient-greeks

• Scizophrenia**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/schizophrenia

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA

• Indigenous Canada**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/indigenous-canada

• Astro 101: Black Holes**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/black-holes-astro-101

• Paleontology: Theropod Dinosaurs and the Origin of Birds**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ theropods-birds

• Paleontology: Ancient Marine Reptiles**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ancient-marine-reptiles

• Paleontology: Early Vertebrate Evolution**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/early-vertebrate-evolution

• Bugs 101: Insect-Human Interactions**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/bugs-101 • Mountains 101**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/mountains-101

• Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/dino101

​

UNSW SYDNEY (THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES)

• Learning to Teach Online**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/teach-online

• Designing the Future of Work**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/designing-future-of-work

• Introduction to Systems Engineering**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/systems-engineering

​

UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA

• English for Career Development**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/careerdevelopment

• Orchestrating Whole Classroom Discussion**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/classdiscussion

• American Education Reform: History, Policy and Practice**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ edref

• Feeding the World**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/feedingtheworld

• Wonders of Ancient Egypt**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/wonders-ancient-egypt

• English for Journalism**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/journalism

• Exploring Renewable Energy Schemes**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/exploring-renewable-energy

• Ancient Philosophy: Plato and his Predecessors**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/plato

• Ancient Philosophy: Aristotle and his Predecessors**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/aristotle

• Greek and Roman Mythology**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/mythology

• English for Business and Entrepreneurship**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/business

• Microeconomics: When Markets Fail**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/microeconomics-part2

• Introduction to Ancient Egypt and its Civilization**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ introancientegypt

• Introduction to Key Constitutional Concepts and Supreme Court Cases**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/constitution

• An Introduction to American Law**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/american-law

• Microeconomics: The Power of Markets**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/microeconomics-part1

• Vital Signs: Understanding What the Body is Telling Us**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/vital-signs

​

PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY

• Creativity, Innovation and Change**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/creativity-innovation

• Dairy Production and Management**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/dairy-production

• Maps and the Geospatial Revolution**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/geospatial

​

PEKING UNIVERSITY

• Advanced Neurobiology I**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/advanced-neurobiology1

​

SOAS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON

• Global Diplomacy: Diplomacy in the Modern World**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-diplomacy

• Global Diplomacy: The United Nations in the World**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-diplomacyun

• Global Energy and Climate Policy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ globalenergyandclimatepolicy

• Understanding Research Methods**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/research-methods

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

• Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/positive-psychiatry

• Cultural Competence: Aboriginal Sydney**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/cultural-competence-aboriginalsydney

• Introduction to Calculus**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/introduction-to-calculus

• Innovation through Design: Think, Make, Break, Repeat**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ innovation-through-design

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH

• Animal Behaviour and Welfare**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/animal-welfare

• Digital Footprint**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/digital-footprint

• Intellectual Humility: Theory**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/intellectual-humility-theory

• Understanding Obesity**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-obesity

• Philosophy, Science and Religion**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-science-religion-2

• Philosophy, Science and Religion: Science and Philosophy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ philosophy-science-religion-1

• Know Thyself: The Value and Limits of Self-Knowledge: The Unconscious**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/know-thyself-the-unconscious

• Know Thyself: The Value and Limits of Self-Knowledge: The Examined Life**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/know-thyself-the-examined-life

• The Truth about Cats and Dogs**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/cats-and-dogs

• Chicken Behaviour and Welfare**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/chickens

• Philosophy and the Sciences: Introduction to the Philosophy of Cognitive Sciences**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-cognitive-sciences

• Philosophy and the Sciences: Introduction to the Philosophy of Physical Sciences**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy-physical-sciences

• Code Yourself: An Introduction to Programming**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-programming

• Fundamentals of Music Theory**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/edinburgh-music-theory

• Introduction to Philosophy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/philosophy

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO

• Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/neurobiology

• Critical Issues in Urban Education**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/urban-education

• Global Warming I: The Science and Modelling of Climate Change**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/global-warming

• Internet Giants: The Law and Economics of Media Platforms**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/internetgiants

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF LONDON

• Introduction to English Common Law**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-common-law

• Film, Images & Historical Interpretation in the 20th-Century: The Camera Never Lies**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/film-images

• Citizenship and the Rule of Law**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/citizenship-rule-of-law

• Refugees in the 21st-Century**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/refugees-21st-century

​

DUKE UNIVERSITY

• Oil & Gas Industry Operations and Markets**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/oilandgas

• Music as Biology: What We Like to Hear and Why**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/music-as-biology

• Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/basic-chemistry

• Understanding 9/11: Why 9/11 Happened and How Terrorism Affects Our World Today**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/911-attack

• Chimpanzee Behaviour and Conservation**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/chimp

• Introduction to Chemistry: Reactions and Ratios**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-chemistry

• Advertising and Society**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/role-of-advertising

• English Composition I**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/english-composition

• Introduction to Genetics and Evolution**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/genetics-evolution

• The Challenges of Global Health**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-health

• Think Again I: How to Understand Arguments**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

• Sports and Society**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/sports-society

• Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ renewable-energy-entrepreneurship 7

• Data Science Math Skills**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/datasciencemathskills

• Dog Emotion and Cognition**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/dog-emotion-and-cognition

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO:

• The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/human-needs

• The Social Context of Mental Health and Illness**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/mental-health

• Managing your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/physical-therapy-exercise

• Aboriginal Worldviews and Education**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/aboriginal-education

​

VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY

• Data Management for Clinical Research**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/clinical-data-management

• Case Studies in Personalized Medicine**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/personalizedmed

​

UNICEF

• Social Norms, Social Change I**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/norms

• Social Norms, Social Change II**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/change

​

THE MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY

• Write your First Novel**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/write-your-first-novel

• Write a Feature Length Screenplay for Film or Television**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ write-a-feature-length-screenplay-for-film-or-television

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN

• Model Thinking**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/model-thinking

• Introduction to Cataract Surgery**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/cataract-surgery

• Act on Climate: Steps to Individual, Community and Political Action**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/act-on-climate Page of 9 17

• Mindware: Critical Thinking for the Information Age**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ mindware

• The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/success

• Sleep: Neurobiology, Medicine and Society**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/sleep

• The Finite Element Method for Problems in Physics**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/finite-elementmethod

• Internet History, Technology and Security**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/internet-history

• Leading for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/leading-for-equity-diversity-inclusion

• Instructional Methods in Health Professions Education**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ instructional-methods-education

​

NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, SINGAPORE

• Introduction to Forensic Science**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/forensic-science

​

THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY

• Leading Healthcare Quality and Safety**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/quality-healthcare

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA

• Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/astro

• Astrobiology: Exploring Other Worlds**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/astrobiology-exploring-otherworlds

• Learning How to Learn for Youth**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn-youth

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO

• Introduction to Algae**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/algae

• Our Energy Future**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/future-of-energy

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA

• Resilience in Children Exposed to Trauma, Disaster and War: Global Perspectives**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/resilience-in-children

• Introduction to Human Behavioural Genetics**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ behavioralgenetics

• Preventing Chronic Pain: A Human Systems Approach**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ chronic-pain

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL

• Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ environmental-law

• Copyright for Educators and Librarians**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/copyright-for-education

• Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/infection-prevention

​

THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY

• Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/nanotechnology

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE

• Epigenetic Control of Gene Expression**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/epigenetics

• Rethinking Ageing: Are We Prepared to Live Longer?: https://www.coursera.org/learn/ageing

• Foundations of International Psychiatry**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/international-psychiatry

​

THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK

• International Cyber Conflicts**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/cyber-conflicts

• Foundations for Assisting in Home Care**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/home-care

• Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning and Success**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/emerging-technologies-lifelong-learning

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF LAUSANNE

• Challenging Forensic Science: How Science should Speak to Court**:** https://www.coursera.org/ learn/challenging-forensic-science

• Unethical Decision Making in Organizations**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/unethical-decisionmaking

​

THE BERKLEE COLLEGE OF MUSIC:

• Guitar for Beginners**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/jazz-improvisation

• Guitar Scales and Chord Progressions**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/guitar-scales-chord-progressions

• Teaching Popular Music in the Classroom**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/teaching-popular-music

• Jazz Improvisation**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/guitar

​

THE AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATIONAL HISTORY:

• The Science of Stem Cells**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/stem-cells

• Our Earth’s Future**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/earth-climate-change

• Evolution: A Course for Educators**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/teaching-evolution

​

UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO:

• From the Big Bang to Dark Energy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/big-bang

• Global Health Policy**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/global-health-policy

• Words Spun Out of Images: Visual and Literary Culture in Nineteenth Century Japan**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/visual-literary-culture-in-japan

​

UNIVERSITY OF AMSTERDAM

• Classical Sociological Theory**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/classical-sociological-theory

• Introduction to Communication Science**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/communication

• Media Ethics and Governance**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/media-ethics-governance

​

THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA

• Discover Best Practice Farming for a Sustainable 2050**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/best-practicefarming-sustainable-2050

• Agriculture, Economics and Nature**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/agriculture-economics-nature

​

UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER:

• Managing Responsibly: Practicing Sustainability, Responsibility and Ethics**:** https:// www.coursera.org/learn/responsible-management

• Introduction to Physical Chemistry**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/physical-chemistry • Our Earth: Its Climate, History and Processes**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/our-earth

• Water Supply and Sanitation Policy in Developing Countries Part I: Understanding Complex Problems**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/water

• Global Health and Humanitarianism**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/health-humanitarianism

​

THE NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY

• Fundamentals of Digital Image and Video Processing**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/digital

• Career 911: Your Future Job in Medicine and Healthcare**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/ healthcarejobs

• Introduction to Reproduction**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/reproductive-health

​

CALTECH:

• The Evolving Universe**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/evolvinguniverse

• The Science of the Solar System**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/solar-system

​

TECHNICHE UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN:

• The Basics of Trauma Surgery**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/trauma-surgery-basics

• Health Care IT: Challenges and Opportunities**:** https://www.coursera.org/learn/healthcare-it

r/PublicFreakout • comment
-1 points • FreeThinkingMan

Don't take this the wrong way. I get the impression you are like 13 year old who watches Jordan Peterson videos. I say that just based off how short your comments are and how they aren't very complex.

I didn't bring up racism initially. Someone brought up racist right wing talking points and I responded addressing those... I already told you this. I also didn't say you deny its existence...

Whenever anyone mentions "identity politics" what they are really telling you is to only care about the issues of white Christian cis men. "Ignore all racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, Islamophobia, etc just don't think about those problems." That is what Jordan Peterson is telling you and why he is worshipped by white supremacists. That is why you want people to ignore racism so much.

Please take this free online class so you can start thinking for yourself and understand what right wing Christian traditionalists like Jordan Peterson are actually telling you. It will change your life for the better. You can start it today.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

r/JordanPeterson • comment
-1 points • FreeThinkingMan

I point out how you are not think logically or freely, getting hung up on labels and that is how you respond. In order for you to know if my username is ironic or you would have to know what a free thinker is and be capable of it, which you are not, so...

I recommend you take this four part course instead of assuming anyone who says anything you disagree with is automatically incorrect. This will be your first step in learning how to be a free thinker.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/understanding-arguments

Look at how incapable of logical discourse Peterson supporters are, in the comment I linked it had -40 downvotes and not a single logical counter argument and here in this post there have been probably 20+ unique commenters with not a single logical counter argument to anything I said. This is supernatural and very much a defining characteristic of his supporters.