Enroll yourself on free coursera courses-
My fav. courses i recommend are -
- model thinking -https://www.coursera.org/learn/model-thinking
- Problem solving -https://www.coursera.org/learn/computational-thinking-problem-solving/
- how to get skilled -https://www.coursera.org/learn/skills-management/h
- negotiation skills strategies -https://www.coursera.org/learn/negotiation-skills/
- data science math skills -https://www.coursera.org/learn/datasciencemathskills
You can easily learn if u can devote 5 hours per week. There are many courses online. I recently learnt how to make AI chatbots using Microsoft Botframework it was useful skill it was not very hard. But it needs focused mind .
you can learn many things online - But learning is not just enrolling a course but rather doing on your own. IF you have learnt xyz skill then find a idea and try to make it happen using your skill, you can make website or teach someone whatever u learnt.
Also you can try to learn higher paying skills - especially when Cloud computing is rising fast- one should learn it asap. Otherwise lots of jobs will cutoff due to automation