"So are you saying thats its a mix of nature/nuture or is it 100% environment? "So are you saying thats its a mix of nature/nuture or is it 100% environment? Because if black peeps were raised well and stuff so they had the same iq as everyone else. Because they have higher bone density wouldn't that make them the superior race?"
Your thinking maybe right but due to lack of evidence we can provide, we can't say for sure that "You are black is why you are dumb". Currently, it is believed by some neuroscientist that environment is the cause. BUT you can change it by becoming a neuroscientist.
"Also i'd to love learn about some neuroscience :)"
First and foremost, most people who fail to study ANY subject is because of lack of self-discipline and not knowing how to learn properly.
Note: The courses below are all free. Click "Audit the course" after clicking enroll in Coursera.
Learning How to Learn is a course by University of California San Diego. It focuses on how to better learn and avoid procrastination.
Now you need to learn the relevant math and stuff.
- Statistic and probability (You will learn that there is no such thing as 100% confidence in statistics.)
- Linear Algebra
- Graph Theory
- Digital Signal Processing
- Take sometime to memorize brain parts.
- Depends on which side you want to study (Don't worry about this now as your course will tell you.)
Now you are ready to jump into neuroscience!
- Medical Neuroscience
- Synapses, Neurons and Brains
- Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging
- Computational Neuroscience
- You can also learn Neural Network (A.I.) now if you have learnt the math above.
Now it is time for you to become a scientist!
- Scientific Methods and Research
- Now you can ask yourself what question public have that you as a scientist want to answer. You can do your research from here. Write a scientific journals and then perhaps write a book on it.
Remember, it takes discipline to learn something. You are not only are you gonna be learning neuroscience with above steps, you will be learning self-discipline too. Most people who fail is because they lack self-discipline. When you gain self-discipline, you basically win in life.
PS: Don't try to rush. Instead, sit down and study relaxly. You want to understand every topic well so get yourself a notebook and a pen. Enjoy your journey.
PPS: Get yourself a weekly blog. That way you will have motivation to study the path above. It will also be useful for future employment and university admission and of course, big scholarships.