2 FREE user experience research and design courses
I am not in the business, but looking for some other learning materials I have found 2 online course which might interest you.
So, the first one "User Experience (UX) Research and Design" from the University of Michigan is a free 9 parts course staring this October and the last one from this series in July 2017 but you can enroll on every each one at the same time right now:
If you need a certificate, you can pay $99 per each plus $249 for the last one, but as I said it's a free course.
The second one it's actually 8 parts specialization, it's $280 but there's a free option. So this is the course: https://www.coursera.org/specializations/interaction-design if you want to pay for a certificate.
But if you want to see just all the learning materials, this is what you need to do. Go to every each link below and on the left just click "Enroll now" and then "Audit only".
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/human-computer-interaction (Human-Centered Design: an Introduction)
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/design-principles(Design Principles: an Introduction)
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/social-computing (Social Computing)
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/interaction-techniques (Input and Interaction)
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/user-research (User Experience: Research & Prototyping)
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/infodesign (Information Design)
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/designexperiments (Designing, Running, and Analyzing Experiments)
- https://www.coursera.org/learn/interaction-design-capstone - Interaction Design Capstone Project!
I hope this will help.